Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Swear I Am Not A Stalker

I have a bunch of random tid bits to share and post, but I don't think they all fit in the same post.  If I did,   it would turn into a long, drawn out post that jumped all over the place.. and I would never do that, right? (wink, wink)

I'm just gonna jump right in to one that might be the freshest in your minds... Blue Eyes.

I joined, not one , but two new  (new to me) online dating sites.  Yes, I broke my own rules once again, and ya, I apparently love torture.  (No, not the kinky kind.... well, maybe, but I'm not gonna talk about that know.) 

I was browsing through the local goods, (and yes I did just objectify men, why not? They do it to us all the time.)   and who appears before my very eyes , but Blue Eyes himself! I started freaking out and I'm sure I probably squealed out loud.

Let me just say, to all you who love to accuse me of being a stalker, I have gotten rid of all the ropes and chains in my house and it is not my fault that he is on this site in a glorious tight, white wife beater tank top that shows his firm, luscious, smooth, strong, bulging... (ok, gonna stop myself before I take it to far, even though, I may already have... ) muscles!  Not gonna lie, when I finished freaking out, I just kind of sat there and melted while staring at his picture.  I read his profile and what he is looking for in a girl.  I started nodding my head... this could potentially work.  And then panic hit me... what if he went online and check to see who was viewing his profile.  He would know I had the hots for him!  Oh crap!. (Because that would be horrible if he actually knew, he might avoid me, or even worse.... talk to me!)  So I quickly moved on to the next profile.  But, if you know me, you know that I went back  on several more times that day and for the next few days after that, to see if he had gone online.  He hadn't.  So good,  I can continue to stare at him while at the gym without him knowing.

I know some of you are wanting to know why I didn't just contact him on the site and let him know I was interested.... and to that I say,
 "NO WAY!  THAT'S SCARY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment