Friday, April 29, 2011

Some backround.....

I was married for 12 years when my husband left... then another year plus some, until I finally said, "Why haven't you divorced me yet?"  I honestly don't know what his problem was/is, but I finally decided to take control and file for divorce.  What a weight off my shoulders.

Now I am in this stupid waiting period.... waiting to see how things will unfold so I can begin to plan the next chapter in my life.  Everyone keeps asking me what my plans are... the truth, as of right now... I have none!  I keep trying to make plans and goals, but right now, things are so up in the air, I just have to wait for more pieces of the puzzle to land before I can begin to put it together.  So.... I wait.  And it is boring as all hell!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your future holds. And he is obviously missing out on some amazingness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first reaction is to go looking for my baseball bat...I didn't know! Love you honey and so sorry to hear! But you have always been a "take the bull by the horns" kind of girl! I KNOW you can do anything you set your mind too! Love you and here's to your beautiful future! Love you!

    ReplyDelete