Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday Night... Cougar Night

I have no clue it is about Sunday nights... but I have learned, that is where the young, over eager, single male, to put it nicely.... no wait... this is MY blog, I'm gonna say what I am thinking.  Let me try this again...   If you would like to meet a  horny, young male in his early 20's, who will tell you that you are "way hot" and don't care if you are 10 years older... try on-line dating on a Sunday night.  Now... this is NOT what I am looking for, but apparently, they are looking for me... or at least someone they think might be desperate enough to fall for their trap, by flashing those over bleached pearly whites.  I have previously fallen into a few traps.... (remember, I am here to be honest and let you laugh at my mistakes, not be judged)., but I am getting wise to their wiley ways.  Sneaky little critters, I'm on to you! 
The thing that boggles my mind the most is... where do they think they are going with this?  Even if they get to their end goal, which I believe, ultimately, is to get you to send them a topless picture, (don't worry, I have NOT been tricked into this... I ain't sending out topless photo's, (until I get some work done that is, watch your e-mails, I have a settlement coming!) I have had 3 kids.... I do not look like a Victoria Secret model, even though I pay good money for their bras!  These guys would be much better off logging on to some other site, (if ya know what I mean!) if they wanna see "perfect fake" boobs.

Actually, the funny thing is, none of the young ones have ever actually asked for a boob shot... only 1 guy has out right come out and asked for it... that was Campbell!  You remember, the hot 43 year old. 
*Side note* I saw my cousin from Utah 2 weeks ago, she told me she has seen him somewhere before and that he was jerk.  I told her that I figured that out.


I guess there is one thing I should mention...Monday morning, 9:15, it is final.  I am done. (and I don't mean blogging... that's when it should finally get good!)

1 comment:

  1. Well you know you ARE hot so you can't really blame the poor little guys, can you? And you have to admit that it is good for the self esteem too, right?

    ReplyDelete