Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2 Of My Favorite Things And I Didn't Even Notice

I am a sucker for a guy with a hot voice.  One exciting ( or nerve wracking ) thing about meeting guys from online, is that first phone call, where you get to hear what they sound like.  It has been a deal breaker for me before. There was a guy, last year that I thought, from his pictures was super hot.  I was dying to talk to him.  When I finally talked to him, I wanted to hang up almost immediately.  It was horrible... that may seem shallow, and I'm sorry if it is, but we all have things that either turn us off , or on.  And I don't feel bad about this one either, he was a jerk and would text me asking for pictures of my boobs... so it's better that I wanted nothing to do with him. 

Here's the thing... when I went on a date with ****, (sorry about not giving him a fake name, I forgot to put one in the last  post, and so from this point forward, he will be known as ****.)  I had not talked to him on the phone yet.  All communication had been done via e-mail or text.  When we met for our lunch date, I was so stinking nervous, I didn't pay attention to some  of the things that I normally do.  He talked plenty to me during lunch, but I couldn't tell you what his voice sounded like.  Maybe, part of that was because I couldn't stop staring at his eyes...  (Closing my eyes right now and trying to see them again..... MELTING!)  Almost a week went by, since our date, and we had text each other every day, but still no phone conversation.  Then there was a question that I wanted to ask him, but didn't want to do it over text.  So I called him.  We talked and let me just say, inside I was dying!  How did I spend 3 hours at lunch with this man and not realize how sexy his voice was?  Once again, it had to be the eyes....  Needless to say, if I had it my way, I would get to listen to his voice every night before I went to sleep.  Here's to wishing!

Another thing that I am a sucker for, is a man who smells good.  In high school, I use to borrow my boyfriend's cologne and spray it on my pillow so I could smell it when I went to sleep. Not gonna lie either, recently I have sprayed men's body spray on my pillow so I could have sweet dreams.   I love to bury my face in a man's chest and just leave it there, drinking in the manliness with my nose.  And yes, weird as it may seem,  I love to smell a man's armpits, providing they are clean and B.O. free! 

When my date ended with ****, we gave each other a quick, friendly hug.  It was so quick, (and the whole nervous thingy again, ) that I didn't even notice what he smelled like.  I guess that was a good sign, cause I didn't notice any hideous odors coming from him.... You better believe though, should I be so lucky to get asked out by him again, I'm gonna check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment