Thursday, June 16, 2011

On Again... Off Again

I'm sure this comes as no shocker to some of you.... I quit ldslinkup... AGAIN.  There were a few reasons this time. 
-First of all, I totally thought I was getting punked.  I wont tell you all the boring details, but that 26 year old, the one with the "sexy hips" comment, well, I totally thought that somebody made up a profile and was just messing with me.  Which wouldn't surprise me.... I have given out way to many details.  MY BAD!
-Second, the stupid site wouldn't log me out. When I got up this morning, I had an e-mail from a friend who is on the site, that was sent to me in the middle of the night that said... "Go to bed."  Great... now I look like the loser chick who does nothing all day and night, but stalks men on line...... (Keep your comments to yourself!)
-Third, I got tired of men from Nigeria sending me messages.  Everyone of them was the same, "Hi, how are you?"  HELLO!  You are all the way in Nigeria.... I am not looking for a pen pal to teach English to.... I want to date!

So, I deleted the account....(you know I wont stay away for long) but I did end up talking to the guy I thought was punking me.....  and after all the fuss, I actually think he is legit.  He started texting me this afternoon.  I was really hesitant to respond, but, I figured that maybe I could figure out who was screwing with me.   After a bit, he stopped texting, and just called.  I had my whole "freak out moment", but finally answered the phone.
So, we talked.    From what I can tell, this guy actually likes dating older women.  Hmmm, just as I thought...cougar trend.  I do still have my guard up with him.... it could be possible he is looking for a sugar mama... which would mean.... he won't be around for long.    But if anything exciting happens, ya know I will update.  Oh yeah, he will be known from this point on as, Austin.

There was one guy that I made sent one last e-mail to.... That was Ron, (mustache guy).  I sent him a short message telling him that I was deleting my account and if he wanted to meet... this was how he could get a hold of me.  Cross your fingers....cuz, I am.

And my last bit of information I have to share... I finally have the date my divorce will be final.  And it is in about 25 days.  Time to find a real date!

2 comments:

  1. I've decided I need to stop "blogstalking" you. It makes me feel like I'm a weirdo. ha! You are just so cute! And I have to tell you --- you're WAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOO YOUNNNNNNNNG to be a "cougar"!!! You're still a kitten! :D Good luck with all these dudes! It sounds like you're having lots of FuN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Love your comment about being online all night long and the Nigerians. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete