Sunday, June 12, 2011

Keepers and Creepers

This third time on ldslinkup.com, is turning out to be entertaining then I could have ever hoped for!  Like I said before, I have met a few keepers (so far) but there are definitely a lot more creepers!  (Haha, that's funny how I made that rhyme!)

I have had a lot of "old" men, try to flirt with me.  You probably wonder what I consider old... well so do I.  I guess it changes by their level of hotness.
For example, you remember Campbell, (oh yeah, still have to update you on him,) well he was 43, and super hot, so that equals.... not old.
Now there is another guy, not sure of his real age, but he has gray hair and looks creepy, so he equals....too old!

Well, this time around, I seem to have a lot of younger guys hitting on me.  And I'm not gonna lie, it is totally flattering.  But, let me remind you, I am 33.  So when a 26 year old sends me an e-mail saying,  "You have sexy hips".... I am just not sure what to do with that piece of information.   The only reason I can think he would want to get to know me, is the whole "cougar" trend that is going on right now.  I know I am hot enough to be a cougar ( after 3 hours of make-up and lots of duct tape, that is), but I have 3 kids... I don't need a 4th.  Even though.... he would be more fun to spank.... ooops did I type that?  My bad!  So right now, there is actually 4 or 5 guys, ages 25 - 28 that I am e-mailing.  Oh yeah, and Nate, he is 29.  And the guy I have a date with in 2 months he's 30.  ***  WOW ***  I just read that back to myself.... that's awesome!

I did meet someone on line the other did that is really making me laugh (that's one of my favorite things, ya know).  Let's call him ..... Ron.  As in Ron Swanson, from Parks and Rec. 


No, this is NOT him!  This is Ron Swanson.  But the guy I met on linkup, well  he has a handlebar mustache.








Like this guy...
And , NO, this is not him either.............
But he does live within an hours driving distance and he claims that he did just shave it off, but I don't think that I would mind if he didn't.  Wait.... YES I WOULD.  But, it is what made me notice him.

So, I guess that's all to report for now... gonna check my linkup e-mail one more time and then head to bed.


1 comment:

  1. I work with a married couple where she is 9 years older than me and he is 3 years younger than me! Your possibilities seem much more realistic though.

    ReplyDelete