Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Face Hurts

Let me just say... I love all the support I am receiving.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Just so you know though, I don't want anyone to feel bad for me.  I am fine!  I am in a good place now and have moved on.  Unfortunately, I will always have to deal with Knucklehead.  I use laughter to get through my trials.  I poke fun at myself.  For example, last night, I cried so hard, that my face hurt.  I couldn't go to sleep because my face hurt.... how stupid is that?  But I find that totally funny.  I broke down for a brief little bit, expressed my concerns to Heavenly Father, and then I wanted to go to sleep.... but I just couldn't, because my face hurt so stinking bad!  I am laughing right now as I think about it.

I promise this will not turn into a bitter, angry divorced mom blog.... that is not what I would want to read, or would I expect anyone else to want to read it.  So my goal over the next few days, is to find more "funny".  Even if it comes at the expense of me looking ridiculous.  And one more thing... it is OK to laugh at me.  My friend, Jen, does all the time.  I go to her when I need to vent, and she just sits there, listens and laughs at me.  And guess what, that makes me feel better.  So feel free to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment