Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Red T-Shirt = HOT

I have been making "lists", some mental and some that I actually write down, of what I want in a husband.  I even sat down with my girls one night, and I had them tell me qualities that they want someone I date to have.  That list is somewhere in a box.... (lots of those around since the move). It is the cutest list of 25 or so things, one of which includes, -HE MUST SHAKE HIS BUTT!  If I ever unpack, I will share it with ya'll. 

One thing that made that made my list (mental) and also made my girls list, is -I MUST BE ATTRACTED TO HIM.  (Ummmm, duh, but I did think it was nice of my girls to consider that.)

So I have been going back over, in my mind,  what I am attracted to.  Let me just say, I do NOT have a set type.  And some of you are going to find some of the things I find attractive.... ummm, strange.  Two of my friends have already made fun of me today for the next thing I am going to tell you.


THE HOT OUTFIT- Now, what I find "hot" and what you find "hot" are probably totally different.  But, here is one of my favorite hot outfits.
Red T-shirt (not to baggy) Jeans, and Thongs.  (And NO, I do not mean "up your butt thongs")
And the other thing that I totally can't resist, is a guy in a zip up hoodie sweatshirt.!
Preferably, a surf or skater brand one.
Now, I know this may sound crazy to some of you... but it's just something that I find irresistible.  Just the way some men like women in high heels, and short skirts.... I love me man in those casual items.  Maybe it's the "California Girl" in me... but that's just me.

 Now don't get me wrong, I have been known to check out all types, surfer, skater, prep, wanna be hippie, business man, hunter, sports fanatic, computer geek, and I even have a cousin in Texas on the lookout for a single, sexy, cowboy for me.  The type I guy that I ultimately end up with is not important.  Honestly what matters is that he treats me (and my daughters) well.  But I'm not gonna lie, it sure wouldn't hurt if he was wearing my favorite outfit.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I saw Hot Daddy this morning when I dropped the girls off at school.  Guess what he was wearing!  HmmmmMmmmm!  (Minus the hoodie, this is Arizona, ya know!)

4 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the flips flops (I can't bring myself to call them thongs). I love when my husband wears them with jeans, slacks, or shorts. So sexy. Now if I can just get him to not wear his tennis shoes with his shorts.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you clarified your definition of "thong" for everyone. And yes, I realize I am one of those friends who was making fun of you. It's all out of love. Just like leaving a comment on your blog...all out of love (love tank that is).

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, over 1,200 page views already?! Holy Crap!! Who knew you were so popular? And also, I'm not seeing any adsense on here. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this post a few days ago. Then I went shopping for baby clothes and saw some for my little guy, just like you would find attractive. Except these were adorable and I totally thought of you!

    ReplyDelete