Monday, May 2, 2011

Ironic

Warning-  The last word in this blog is a swear word.

So, this entry promises to be less upbeat, a little sad and maybe even ironic.

Today, May 2, should have been my 13 year wedding anniversary, well, actually, since my divorce isn't final, I guess it still is.  But, I will only ever say that I was married for 12 years.  Anyway... today started out great.  I had tons of energy, so I cleaned (yes, today was a 2 Healthytrim day,) and danced the whole time I was cleaning.   Even the part where I found out that my 3 year old let in the neighbors while I was in the shower, with the bedroom door open part, was funny to me today.  I got my new shooting shirt in the mail today, WAHOOOO! 


I never killed anyone that didn't need killing - Porter Rockwell

After I tried my new shirt on, I went on-line to check (for the 20th time today) to see if my house had sold at auction.... and it had.  I knew this day was coming... but since it kept getting bumped up every month, I was hoping it would get bumped up a few more.  I had been telling myself, that there was no way our house would sell on what was suppose to be our anniversary.    20 minutes after I found that out, there was a knock at the door.  OH CRAP, already?  YEP.  Some guy was standing at the door, I opened it, and he handed me a business card.  He told me what I already knew and asked me what my plan was.  I said, "What are my options?"  He just stared at me.  Told me to think about what I wanted to do and call him tomorrow.  I asked him if the company offered cash for keys, and he said no.  He told me that they had an eviction attorney, and as soon as that was started, I would have 2 to 3 weeks to get out.  I think he was bluffing, but I am still freaking out!
So, that's my drama for now.  Knucklehead doesn't seem to be very worried.  He has his living situation all figured out.  I wasn't going to use this blog to complain about him, but I just have to share this.  His solution... "can't you ask your grandma to buy a house and rent it to you?  That would be ideal."   I will spare you the foul language that is running thru my head right now.  I'm sure you can imagine.

I'm so excited, my shooting shirt came today.  Time to put it on and shoot some shit!

5 comments:

  1. Just incase anyone got the wrong idea... I do mean, non-living targets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny Jamie! I'm so glad you decided to share your journey. You really are inspiring. I'm sorry you had a rough day. If you need any help moving or what not, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Jamie. You're too wonderful of a girl to deal with dumb boys, always have been. Lucky you have a brilliant mind and amazing Outlook on life. I'm sure your kids will keep you plenty busy. You'll be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah and Amanda are being very nice. And you are very wonderful. But FRANKLY...this freaking sucks! And HE freaking sucks. And I won't even say the horrible things I wish upon anyone like that! Jerk! Total JERK! I am sorry honey. I know you will survive. But in the interim...I just got to say...looking at this situation from where I stand, your chance to start fresh and without 200 pounds of useless baggage sounds like a blessing. Hmmm...I may have to go repent after all that, but WHAT A JERK! Love you sweetheart! Thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He sounds like a prize. Sorry you have to deal with this. But you can deal with it. You're smart enough, strong enough, and dog gone it, people like you.

    ReplyDelete