Friday, May 27, 2011

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! (Smashes head into hands and shakes head.)

It's about 11:30 pm.  I had a busy day, but didn't really have anything fun to blog about..... that is until about 15 minutes ago.

*Insert high pitched girl scream here.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I was on Facebook, not doing much of anything ... kept thinking to myself, I need to shut down the computer and do some reading.  But, I can't even follow my own advice, remember?  So on the right hand side of FB, it sometimes suggest people that you might want to be friends with.  Usually, it's because you have friends in common.  And then, occasionally, there doesn't appear to be a rhyme or reason to why FB is suggesting a friend.  Well, guess who just so happen to pop up, *CAMPBELL!

 *Insert another high pitched girl scream here .... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Here's the thing... I just deleted all his info from my phone a few days ago.  Just so I wouldn't be tempted to start texting him again.  (Along with a few others...)

In case you haven't learned yet.... my mind starts racing like crazy when I'm not sure what to do.
Here is a glimps of what was said in my head:
-WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!
-NO WAY! That can't be him!
-It's a sign!
-Stay away!
-Wahoooo! It's fate!
-What should I do?  Can't text him, number is gone.
-I'll send him a message!
-Ahhhhh, what if I send him a message and he wants to be FB friends!  CRAP!  CAN"T 'FRIEND' HIM, HE WILL SEE THE BLOG! AND HIS PICTURE!
(If some entries start disappearing, that could mean that I have 'friended' him.  But, most likely I will not.)
-Awww, he looks so sweet!
-MUST CALL JEN!
And that was all in a matter of 5 seconds.

So, I sent Jen a text to see if she was still up. (Jen is my voice of reason, when I have none.)  She was.  Of course she was, it's still before 2:00 am.  So I called her and told her what just happened.  The only thing I really remember her saying to me was ,"Now, just because this happened, doesn't mean your're gonna marry him."  Or something like that.  And I said something like, "No, I'm just gonna date him."

So, of course, I sent him a quick little message to him, telling him how funny it was that FB suggested we be friends.
NOW,  He just might think I am a stalker and looked up every *Campbell on Facebook, or.... I am guessing, I will wake up tomorrow with a text message asking for a picture of me in my yoga pants again. 
WHAT HAVE I DONE?! (Smashes head into hands and shakes head.)

2 comments:

  1. I really did go to bed at 2am again... but then, you already knew that. And for the record... I'm pretty sure I also told you that it wasn't a good idea to friend him on FB.. And also, I'm pretty sure I said that it was probably just a random happening and NOT fate. But I'll go ahead and let you live in your little dream world. Yeah, that's just the kind of friend I am. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha- sometimes I wonder where FB gets those friend ideas. You have 1 friend in common- really? That's all it takes? I have 500 friends and share 1 of them with this stranger?

    ReplyDelete